Digital Spy have released 10 teasers about Doctor Who: A Town Called Mercy.
1. Worried about the Doctor leaving Solomon to die last week? His new ruthless nature is addressed here...
2. "Look at this - it's a load of ****** and lumps of ****."
3. Pay close attention, fact fans - the Doctor mentions his age.
4. "Oy! Don't swear!"
5. Our Time Lord hero doesn't just speak baby…
6. "Why would he want to **** you… unless he's *** you?"
7. 'Mercy' features, in our opinion, one of Murray Gold's best musical scores in a while.
8. "We're like buses!"
9. Garrick Hagon - Biggs out of Star Wars - has a small but fun role.
10. "Give me a Dalek any day!"
Don't forget to read our spoiler-free preview of the episode and our exclusive interview with Sean Benedict who plays Dockery in this adventure.