Planet Earth! It's been attacked, invaded – even moved across the galaxy! Bu thanks to the Doctor, our world endures. Doctor Who Magazine tells the remarkable story of our planet and the many challenges it has faced...The issue includes:
- An Interview with John Nathan-Turner. A revealing and previously unpublished interview with 1980s producer John-Nathan Turner, conducted during 1989 – the last year of Doctor Who's original run.
- Who on Video. DWM reveals the history of how Doctor Who was brought to DVD, and talks to the people responsible for the landmark 1993 documentary 30 Years in the TARDIS. Plus, an exclusive look at some of the VHS covers that never were...
- The Dalek Invasion of Earth. Discover fascinating new facts about the classic 1964 First Doctor adventure The Dalek Invasion of Earth.
- Verity Lambert's Scrapbooks. DWM chats to Carole Ann Ford, who played the Doctor's very first companion, Susan, as she continues her look through the scrapbooks of Doctor Who's original producer, Verity Lambert.
- Blood and Ice! Clara and the Doctor uncover a sinister secret below Antarctica as Blood and Ice – the brand new comic strip written by Jacqueline Rayner and illustrated by Martin Geraghty – continues...Steven Moffat answers your Questions! Showrunner Steven Moffat answers readers’ questions, and explains just why the Doctor can never seem to remember what happens when he meets himself...
DWM #487 is on sale now in all good retailers. Look out for the fantastic wraparound cover: